Explore upcoming events in your area
Let us help you create a Personal Travel Plan
Travel differently, travel actively
ForwardMotion has been getting in touch with businesses, training providers, schools and colleges to let them know about the travel support we can offer to employees who are key workers or unable to work from home. Our services are designed to help people get around while complying with social distancing guidelines.
We particularly encourage walking and cycling for those that can in order to reduce congestion and allow enough space on public transport for those who need to use it at this time to be able to do so as safely as possible. If you need to use public transport, local transport providers have advised commuters to use contactless payments, wear forms of personal protective equipment, such as gloves and masks, and keep windows open to increase air flow.
Our services include:
• An affordable Bike Loan Scheme, prioritising people who need to travel to work – http://www.forwardmotionbikeloan.com
• Free cycle confidence training sessions with a qualified instructor for adults of any ability
• Personal travel planning to help your staff make informed travel decisions
• One to one cycling and active travel advice for your staff over video call
• Free cycle parking for your organisation
• Online bike sales through our Cycle Hubs Facebook page
• Bike donations and refurbishment
• Bike servicing and repairs
• A range of ‘how-to’ videos on bike maintenance and cycling safely on YouTube
• Cycling freebies, such as bike accessories and neck buffers, which can be delivered to your place of work
To find more about our services, or book any of the above please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to one of our team members.
Road disruptions planned across south EssexRead More
Share this page with friends and colleagues via social media.