Hare’s Magic by Peter Poole
Congratulations….you have found Hare’s Magic!
The fun doesn’t stop there though! Simply complete the short entry form below to be in with a chance to win a FREE family ticket (four seats) to the 7.15pm performance of Cinderella at the Cliffs Pavilion, Station Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS0 7RA, on Tuesday 14th December 2021.
The winner of this prize draw will be announced w/c 20th September 2021. (Please read the Terms and Conditions before entering).
Enter the prize draw here
Peter Poole creates artwork that blends realistic elements with imaginative ideas, including still life, landscape and urban scenes. He has designed backdrops for a children’s theatre company, and taken part in three previous Wild in Art projects. Hare’s Magic (or Mr Trickster as Peter likes to call him) has lots up his sleeve. Peter says ‘a string of scarves, a squirty flower, and a quick line in patter too – Hare’s Magic is an ace with spades, sharp as a diamond, and the heart of the magic club. But where’s the cheeky hare that popped out of his hat? Maybe hiding around the back!’
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18+
- The email address and home address you provide with your competition entry may be used to send prizes to, so please make sure details are correct.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted for this competition.
- The prize is for a family ticket (four seats) to the 7.15pm performance of Cinderella at the Cliffs Pavilion, Station Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS0 7RA, on Tuesday 14th December 2021.
- The prize is not transferable to an alternative performance or show.
- The prize may not be exchanged for any other offers.
- The seats for this prize will be allocated by the theatre and are not exchangeable.
- The tickets will be issued under the name and address of the prize winner, which must be supplied in order to claim the prize.
- One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the 10-week Hares About Town Art Trail 2021.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online (by entering the Competition you consent to such use of your personal data).
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by us for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist us to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.